Friday, August 7, 2009

Suggestions Anyone...

Some call it a powder room. Some call it a half bathroom. Whatever you call it I could use some help deciding what to do in here. You see when we bought this house the half bathroom/powder room had carpet in it! What builder places CARPET in a bathroom? Really? What were they thinking and what was I thinking for not QUESTIONING it!
Well, needless to say my BOYS have did a number in it. You know, boys will be boys and there aiming is way off.
So, today while Dusty was out studying for his EO test I did it. I tore up the carpet and the "stink" that was with it. Now I am left with this.........oh, and please ignore the glue and tack strip or whatever that is called. That is for Dusty when he gets home. Oh, will he be surprised :)




And now I need help deciding what I should do. I'm on a budget, so I am trying to be creative. So, if you have ANY ideas what would make this a nice bathroom please respond. Oh, and should I mention that we plan on making this house a rent house in about 2 years. So, whatever I do now should be suitable for a rent house.

3 comments:

lynette said...

The cheapest solution would be to put down linoleum tiles. I've heard it's super simple to do yourself so you wouldn't need a lot of time or money.

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

well you can find some pretty cheap ceramic tile... in those small tile stores in hwy. 6 we know it for sure since we got all of our ceramic tile for our houses. also acording to walter vinyl can be a pretty cheap idea and it will last a pretty good time.

Kelly said...

My in-laws used linoleum peel and stick tiles in their guest bath and they survived Hurricane Katrina. The wood floors were not so lucky!! I'm just saying....