Tuesday, August 25, 2009

She's 2

Sweet Caroline turned 2 a couple of weeks and WOW have the wild crazy 2s hit with full force!!!!! We had a small birthday party for her and it was perfect. Her best buddy Wally came over to eat pizza and cake with her. This year we planned for a cupcake party, but on the day of her party we decided to pick up an ice cream cake. I was super excited,because I had never had one. The cake was okay, but I think I will stick to the super yummy cupcakes that I love.

One of the birthday invites:


Caroline missed her nap the day of her birthday because we went to Chick-fil-a. This picture shows how her evening was before Wally showed up....

Wally and Caroline hanging out on the trampoline...

The cake...



1 comment:

Mandy said...

I love the picture of her crying, it so shows the terrible 2's!! She's just adorable!! btw, I love, love the invite, where did you do that at??