Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

I had these grand ideas that the first day of school was going to be a breeze. I envisioned my kids taking these perfect pictures and going home and relaxing with Dusty and ONE KID.


NEGATIVE!!
The boys did great. Well, expect for the picture process. Caroline on the other hand did HORRIBLE. Before we left the house she was upset because she did not get a name badge, a backpack, a lunch box and NEW SHOES!!!! I tried everything. I made her a name badge and even packed her a lunch. Nothing Worked!!! She also SCREAMED when Jake went to his class. She screamed his name the whole way out of the school, to the truck, and till we got home. I think she cried most of the day. In fact, today is day 3 of school and she is still crying. Man, is it going to be a very LONG week.


The night before school Jake kept giving me hugs and kisses and telling me how much he was going to miss me. On the first day he was a CHAMP! I can't believe he is in Kindergarten.
Cameron was super nervous to start 2nd grade and you can tell by this picture that he was not thrilled to go into his class or to have his picture taken.
The boys have adjusted very well, but I still have some work to do with CC. As for me, I'm back in school too. This is going to be a very very ruff semester. I'm taking 5 Psychology classes and a French class. I hope I survive this semester!!!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Poor Caroline! She needs a little sibling to play with at home! lol
We start school in a couple weeks, K and 2nd, and I can't wait! woo hoo! Good luck with your busy semester, you're amazing to do everything you do. :)

Sada said...

Wow -- I seriously might pull my hair out on this one. I saw you in action with those 3 and you are such a champ. I bet Caroline was so lost without her brothers at home.

BJ told me about her booboo too. How bizzare that something when right through - and thank goodness it didn't hit anything important!!!

Angie said...

So has it gotten better for CC? Hopefully she's figured out she know has you all to herself during the day and enjoying it. I love the pictures in front of the school. I can't believe how big your boys are and how much they look like mini Dustys. So cute.

Angie said...

know- suppose to be now.
My bad.