Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Sweet Mess

Call it tradition. Call it craving sweets. Call it a reason to celebrate early.
Caroline will be turning 2 in a couple of weeks, so I baked some cupcakes for her to devour. It was a total mess. She used a pan to stand on to reach the cupcakes that were on the counter, which led to a BIG chocolate MESS!!!! There was chocolate everywhere. Chocolate on her face. Chocolate on her clothes. Chocolate in her hair. Chocolate on my windows. Chocolate on my blinds. Chocolate on my wood floors. Chocolate on my carpet. EVERYWHERE!
Of course, I only snapped the cute pictures of my WILD girl and not the mess!
*before the pics were taken the dirty clothes were already in the washing machine!*

3 comments:

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

wally said "cute" and yummy yummy chocolate CC... when he saw this pics.

Sada said...

she is so cute!!!!! You go Caroline!!

chrissy said...

what a mess! but they look delish! i still can't get over the adorable pictures of her monkey party last year. the one where she's eating/peeling the banana could possibly be the cutest picture i've ever seen!