Friday, August 21, 2009

Getting Ready


Today is the LAST week day before SCHOOL starts for Cameron and Jake. So, today Dusty and I prepared a "BACK TO SCHOOL SCAVENGER HUNT".
Here are the clues for our morning adventure.....

CAN YOU GUESS WHERE WE ARE GOING?

Clue #1:
Cameron, Jake, CC, Anybody… HELP me. I don’t know where I am but its cold in here. I see people through the glass and some guy named Glen (works at Krogers). If you don’t know me, I’m brown and come from cows. Some kids like to drink me all up for breakfast. Please Hurry!

Clue #2:
HELP! HELP!
I need someone to come and pick me up. I can’t remember what my name is, but I am round and I have a hole in the middle of me. I am also really sweet and sometimes I have sprinkles on top of me.

Clue #3:
Thanks for rescuing me, but now we have to go and pick up my friends. My friends got kidnapped by a bunch of cows!!!! People say that they are scaredy cats, but really they are just a bunch of chickens. We have to help them before they get fried or get a knuckle “sandwich”. Hmmm…. Cows, chicken, knuckle sandwich?
While we are there we can grab the twins, hash and brown.

Clue #4:
Alright! Way to go. We got the whole gang together. Now we can go to our favorite hang out. I don’t know what it’s called but I always see kids playing, climbing, and I see picnic tables. And it’s near grandma’s work. Come on let’s go!!!

Watch for our next post to see some pictures!

3 comments:

Sada said...

How fun and cute!! Can't wait to see what you found :) Happy school year!

Mandy said...

Ok! That is So cute! I hope you don't mind but I'm totally stealing your idea!

chrissy said...

that's a way cute idea! i'm stealing it too! ;)