Friday, August 7, 2009

Jake and Ben

Jake's newest obsession is Ben 10. About 20 times a day Jake will ask me to put this watch on him. I usually don't mind the first 5 times, but after that I kind of get cranky. I wish the makers of this watch would have been a little bit more creative and lets say MADE IT like a REAL watch that would stay on a child. Then maybe I would be a bigger fan of Ben 10 and buy more of their products!



Isn't this the coolest kid around? Look at him sporting Superman, Ben 10, and Sponge Bob. Amazing!

3 comments:

lynette said...

OH MY GOSH! Wes is obsessed too! He has the watch and a T-shirt and just about every action figure they make. They even had a live Ben 10 show at a local mall and Ammon took him--he went CRAZY!

Angie said...

He's a poster child and very handsome I might add. Is it bad that I don't even know who Ben 10 is?

Mandy said...

Those omnitrix's stink, my boys can't ever keep them on! But Ben 10 is pretty good... I guess, it's a whole lot better than Bakugan and Pokemon...