Friday, May 2, 2008

ALIVE AND HEALTHY

Not much has been happening at the Youngblood house lately... or should I say nothing worth blogging about. But, I thought I should post something, so everyone knows we are ALIVE and HEALTHY. So, to sum up these past couple of weeks, here is what we have been doing...

EXERCISE


Dusty and I have started running again!!!! It feels so good to get outside and exercise. We have always wanted to train for a marathon, so we are hoping we can keep to our daily running schedule and eventually reach our goal. We just started last week and have been running 4 to 5 miles a day (except the weekends). I want to run a small fun run in October, so we will keep you posted to see if we make it.


CLEANING UP


We decided to clean up part of our backyard and dig up our "rock garden" and replace it with grass. What I thought would take 2 days at the most is still a work in progress. It has been 2 weeks now and we still have so many rocks left. I think our rocks mated and had baby rocks!!!!



RELAXING


When we are not at the track or digging up rocks, we have been relaxing outside and watching CC enjoy the baby pool. *For Angie... so glad this is a fake snake and not what you had in your backyard! :)*


MISC.

And to those that have been wondering, I did cut my hair. I will take a picture next week sometime and post it. I also have some out of date glasses to go along with the new haircut! I have been battling with some eye infections and dry eyes lately. More than likely, I will end up having to wear glasses full-time. I go back to the eye doctor on Monday, so we shall see.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you had a disclaimer for me... My first reaction was not so good when I saw that picture. I'm stick freaked out. Glad you're all doing well.

Angie said...

Sorry about that, "stick" was suppose to be "still." See I can't even type when I think about it. :)