Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Look At Her Go...

Caroline is officially crawling!!! I wish I had a battery for my camcorder, so I could put a video up to show her awesome moves :) For now, here are some pictures of her in action. Jake and I were eating Oreos, so we used the bag of Oreos for her to crawl to. Anything other than one of her toys, is great motivation to crawl super fast!







This is one of my favorite pictures of CC. When it comes up on my computer it is huge and I just love the way she has her right foot pointed and her big eyes are glowing. But then again, Oreos do that to me too.






3 comments:

Ammon said...

Uh, I think I'd crawl on the floor for some Oreos too!

Also, have you always had hardwood floors? They're so pretty.

Angie said...

Hurray! I bet you're a lot busier now too. :)

Angie said...

Alright, I think it's time for a new post. :) I heard you got a hair cut... anything else new?