Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cameron's Kindergarten Graduation


It's official!! Cameron will be heading to FIRST GRADE next school year!!!! I can't believe my first baby is going to be in FIRST grade!! Man, how time flies!!! I wish I could put him in a glass jar and keep him small forever. He is a wonderful kid with a heart of gold. Here are some pictures from his graduation ceremony.
I think he was one of the smallest kids in Kindergarten...Cameron's Close Up

One of the songs that Cameron's class performed was the 'Lousy ABC's'. Cameron had the letter 'L' and got to speak into the microphone and say "L is for lousy!" He did a fine job. I was mad, because I could not get a picture of him saying it, because there were just too many people there. I was able to snap this side picture of him....

Cameron with his teacher, Ms. Kirchner and Jake. By the way, Ms. Kirchner was an excellent teacher! Jake was really counting on her being his teacher, but we have been rezoned! So, Jake will be on the hunt for a new teacher.


Warning to all parents who will one day watch their kid graduate from Kindergarten... just hearing the graduation ceremony music and watching your little one step into the room will bring you to tears. Bring Tissue!

No comments: