Friday, February 29, 2008

Venting!


I can't think of what to blog about??? I thought about doing the nickname tag from Lynette's blog, but I just can't get motivated!!!! Recovering from this surgery I had last week, is just kicking my butt!!!!! I think this Vicodin makes me super lazy and keeps me in a daze. I wake up in the morning, thinking today will be a better day, but by the time I take a shower I am totally exhausted!!!! Not to mention I have been having the worst headaches lately and now my neck hurts from sleeping wrong!! I guess I do have something to blog about... that would be complaining and being super grumpy! Dusty said I was very mean to him and the nurses while I was in the hospital. Hello, I was high on morphine??? Maybe I am having rebound headaches from all the drugs I was on while in the hospital? On a better note, while trying to recover I have enjoyed watching how happy my boys are. They love life and they live for fun! Everyday to them is a party! :) I have four weeks to sit back and relax with my family. Four weeks!!! The only sad thing about the relaxing part is I can't pick up Caroline. I have been instructed that I can't lift anything over 5 pounds. And well, Caroline has never been under 5 pounds. We do get to cuddle in the bed and that is priceless. I guess I did have something to blog about... venting!!! I promise I will have a happier blog next time...i hope

3 comments:

Ammon said...

Vent away! Sometimes these are the best posts. I'm sorry, but I get tired of hearing about everyone's "perfect" life (makes mine seem so horrible). You're just keepin' it real!
And, what surgery did you have? Are you ok? Get well soon!!!

Angie said...

I agree with Lynette, not every post has to be sunny and perfect. Also, what surgery did you have? Who's helping you with the kiddos during the day? I hope you get to feeling better soon. Vicodine always makes me sick, so I hope you're doing better on it! :)

Hugs, A

Elizabeth said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! Surgery is no fun-- except for being home more! :) Let Dusty wait on you hand-and-foot, wait, I'm sure he already does that!