Friday, February 8, 2008

27 Dresses


This week Caroline saw her first chick flick, 27 Dresses. I must say it was a great movie. Actually, Caroline really only saw the first 30 minutes and then she was out. She did so good. I really thought I would be out in the hall most of the movie, but I only stepped out once and that was for about 5 minutes. It felt so great to get out and see a 'real' movie, instead of a kid flick. So, the next movie on my list to see is Juno. Hopefully, Dusty and I can get a sitter and have a real 'date' night, which would be dinner and a movie! So, I will keep you posted and let everyone know if anything pans out.
Movie Tid Bit: Katherine Heigl (who plays in 27 dresses) was raised a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh you're brave. I keep thinking I'll go to the Alamo on Tuesday (baby-mommy movie days) and see a good flick with Carter- but I always chicken out. This movie is on my list to see - I also can't wait to see the new one Fools Gold.

Ammon said...

I saw this tonight! It was so cute. But, I must say, I'm glad I was childless!

The Youngblood Family said...

Angie, I want to see Fools Gold too! We should hook up on Tuesday and go see it.