Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy 6 months!


Caroline is 6 months today! Man, how quickly time flies! I guess since Caroline is our last baby, I just want to keep her at 6 months forever. My favorite thing to do with her is hold her in my arms, turn up some music and just dance. I love to feel her head lay against my shoulder. Okay, I will stop before I get teary eyed again. Well, today we went to the doctor for her shots and she actually did pretty good. I was very impressed. She is not high on the chart, but then again neither were
Cameron and Jake. She weighed a whopping 13 pounds 10.5 ounces. Again, that is not much, puts her in the 10 percentile, but HEY, SHE MADE THE CHARTS!!!! Hooray for that!
And for the boys... They have been busy preparing for Valentine's Day. They each made Valentine card boxes. Cameron had to do his for school and Jake made his for fun (which I will make up cards to place in his box)! Sometimes, I wish I was still a kid! Here is a picture of them posing with their Valentine Day Card boxes.

*the theme for the box was Cars*

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

They are so adorable! I wish we had warm enough weather to sit in the grass-- still too cold here!

Ammon said...

Wow, your kids are growing fast! Cute! Have a happy Valentine's Day!