Friday, February 15, 2008

Simply The Best


This is for my hunky firefighter husband... Thank you so much for all that you do for our family. You are amazing. Thanks for being Mr. Mom on the weekends while I am at work. I could not do it without you. Those boys love you and I have to say I am a bit jealous of your superior mom skills. I remember when you used to stay home with them during the week while I was working at the school and I got up one night because I heard noise coming from the kitchen. I remember walking in there, not being able to see because I did not have my glasses on and yelling at you to go to bed. Little did I know that you were preparing breakfast for the next morning. I mean, here was my husband, at 10 PM making pancakes the night before so he could just heat them up in the microwave the next morning. You were also cutting up toppings to go in the omelets, such as green peppers, ham, etc. (Cameron loves omelets??) You were doing all of this, so you could spend more time playing with the boys, instead of being in the kitchen. I will always remember that. I just wish I was not so rude to you. I have to give it to you Dusty... You are amazing. I love you so much! You are the glue that binds this family together. I hope you enjoy the homemade chocolate sheet cake I made for you. And yes, it was homemade. Have fun playing with the boys this weekend and don't spoil CC to much. We love you and we are so thankful for you.
Love,
Big Mama, Cameron, Jake, & CC

1 comment:

Ammon said...

Wowza! That's one great guy!