Friday, February 8, 2008

Sweet Caroline

Here are some long awaited pictures of Caroline. She will be 6 months next Wednesday. I can't believe it! I also can't believe that her hair is long enough for pigtails! I have to admit I LOVE IT! At first I was not sure what to do with all of her hair, but it has grown on me and well, I just love it!!!!! She is the sweetest and I am so glad I finally got my girl!!! I can't imagine my life without her. So, before I get all teary eyed... here are the pics.
Hmm..this is grass?


Feel The Breeze...


Being Outside Is Great!

Someone please help me. This grass is getting rather itchy!

3 comments:

Ammon said...

She's a doll!

Lindsay said...

She looks so cute! and I love the pigtails! If I ever have a girl...I am sure she will be as bald as my boys!

Angie said...

She's beautiful. I love all of that hair too and the adorable pink ribbons!