Sunday, January 1, 2012

till next year Jimmy

Jimmy left our house after helping Santa deliver toys and goodies to our house on Christmas day. The kids were surprised to wake up and find that Jimmy had left them a letter, along with a few treats. Jimmy will be missed...especially by Caroline, who cried a few tears when she realized Jimmy wouldn't be around to talk to and play silly pranks.
It looks like Jimmy found my stack of Christmas cards. I guess he decided I would never send them out, so he decided to put one to good use.







Jimmy left 3 popcorn containers for the kids, Angry Bird fruit snacks, air head candy, and cry baby bubble gum.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

It was a sad day for our household when the elf didn't return...Kate still asks where he is! About the scarf...I loved it too and what makes it even better is that I only paid $5 for it at a Walgreens but it was in Vegas!

Sada said...

so stinkin' cute!