Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Eve

This year, due to our work schedule, Dusty and I were without the kids on New Year's Eve.You would think we would get dressed up and hit the town, but we are pretty up in age and sleep is our number 1 priority....especially, since we had to work the next day. We ordered food from the Fish Place (fish tacos, Shrimp Alfredo pasta, and a fish poor boy) and we made a quick run to Kroger's for French Bread and Cheesecake. It was simply delicious and fun.
Here is my failed attempt to capture some amazing pictures of us-HA! My goal this year is to get more pictures of us (Dusty and I) on the blog. So, please forgive me if I post any "real" pictures of me--no make up, the extra 10 pounds of weight I have gained, and etc.



1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

Baby making time!!! ha haa