Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving!
Today I....
-attempted to take Christmas pictures of the kids. That was a HOT MESS followed by a candy bar and Dr. Pepper!
-lunch at Whataburger. (Hubby had to work) Lunch was priceless and the kids and I had great conversation. Our conversation was mostly about how a young woman's last name changes when she marries. I gave Cee Cee the example if she married her little friend, Chance. She gasped and said, "I will be Cee Cee Perales?" And then proceeded to cover her eyes with her hands and said, "Oh, my goodness!"
I thought it was pretty funny that she understood the whole concept!




Happy Thanksgiving and now bring on the Christmas CHEER!

1 comment:

lynette said...

Happy Thanksgiving April! When Carly figured out the whole maiden name thing she cried. "But, I want to be a Beckstrom forever!" she said. Awww! :)

Family pictures for us always end in a hot mess too! i love the one you posted! That's such a cool background. Do you mind sharing with me your location?