Saturday, November 26, 2011

thankful

Today, I left my house at 6 am for work. It was hot and muggy outside.
However, when I left work at 7 pm, the weather was perfect! Tonight upon walking out of work, I was giddy with excitement and my heart was overwhelmed and full of gratitude. I have a lot to be thankful for this evening. These are just a few of the items on my thankful list tonight...

-cold weather
-dr. pepper
-work relief that showed up 5 minutes early
-hot chocolate
-a full tank of gas
-conquering one of the Angry Bird levels
-turkey dinner with the coolest family ever
-a man that can cook like a boss and should have his own show on the food network
-my house (despite the neighborhood, my house is warm, cozy, and inviting)
-Dusty's massage techniques
-3 kiddos and their zest for life
-and for the kids shark that greets me in the shower every night!

No comments: