Wednesday, November 30, 2011

thankful

Do you ever wonder if your raising you're kids right?
I do. I always do.
I wonder if they will grow up to be strong, loving, happy, and respectful individuals?
Lately, these thoughts have been flooding the back of my head.
I mean, they've always been there... but, it seems since the boys have hit 2nd and 4th grade, the thoughts have really been bugging me.
I really do hope that my hubby and I are doing everything right.

I'm sure we are, but, the thoughts are still there.
Today, I surprised Cameron at school and brought him Whataburger for lunch. While I was there, I was able to grab a sneak peak of Jake heading out to recess. Little did I know that Jake saw me. He surprised me and came running inside the lunch room to give me a HUGE hug!! At that moment, my heart melted. I knew right then and there that my kids were going to be just fine. Life is good.

Today, I'm thankful for my children.
I'm, thankful to be their mom.
I'm thankful I'm a better person because of them.

1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

You will know when your kiddos are 30 and still talking to you! haa haa Do the best you can with what you have and it will all work out.