Thursday, January 22, 2009

Venting

Oh, how I wish this place had a drive thru...

All I need is some printer ink, so I can print out some school work. However, ALL 3 of my kids are having issues today!

Cameron is home sick today with a fever.

Caroline is getting over a tummy issue & is soooooo clingy!!

Jake, oh Jake!! Jake is driving me crazy with his high pitched cry! Jake is having issues with EVERYTHING. His "issue" with everything started Saturday. He starts complaining about his underwear, then his pants, then his socks, and then his shoes. Nothing fits right. Every morning & night he tries on about 20 pairs of underwear and only 1 fits just right. Today, it is the same story. Oh, did I mention the other "issues"

-his car seat feels funny on his back

-his nails hurt

-his legs hurt

-his eyes hurt

-Caroline slapped him

-Cameron was mean to him

-out of 10 pair of pants, none fit him!

-size 5 pants don't fit him... only size 4! (Today, I wish he didn't know his numbers)

-the only socks he will wear are the batman socks!

-his favorite pair of PJ's are not clean (he will only wear 1 pair of PJ's, even though he has 10 different kinds!)

All of these "issues" come with a crying session that last for about 20 minutes!!!!

So, I guess I have done enough venting. I guess this goes to show that not everything is HAPPY in the Youngblood life today!

We are now off to Office Depot in search for printer ink. Oh, how I wish my instructor's would understand kid issues! :)

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Jake sounds like my daughter, Ashlyn. She started throwing huge tantrums around age 2/3 about how her clothes "felt" when she was choosing them out every morning. She's got big time sensory issues, and a little bit of OCD in there, too. Not that I'm saying that's what Jake has, but I can TOTALLY relate to being frustrated with how picky and cranky they get over it!

Brenda (Jacobs) Howard said...

You seem to have your hands full. But, I do understand your pain. I have five children and love drive thru errands.

By the way, I am Brenda (Jacobs) Howard. I knew Dusty growing up in the Macon Stake.

Hope everyone gets better.