Thursday, January 8, 2009

Designer Blogs by Erin


I have to admit I am a blog stalker. I start at a friends blog, then click on one of their friends links, and then before you know it I have clicked and clicked and have ended up reading a ton of blogs. However, there are three blogs that I have been deeply touched by during my reading sessions.
http://www.babymckallister.blogspot.com/
http://joshandcali.blogspot.com/
http://mikerinandbryson.blogspot.com/

How I stumbled on them I don't know, but I know that I am better person because of them. The first blog I came across was a blog set up as a memorial to Baby McKallister. I was so moved and touched by this blog. It is because of this blog, I am a better mother, wife and friend. I never knew this family but I think of them often and pray for them. I keep track of their own blog and I think they are an amazing family. So, that leaves me to my third blog and to my title of this blog. When I started reading about McKallister, I realized this blog was set up by Erin, sister to McKallister's Dad. Just from reading McKallister's blog you can tell she is an amazing person with such a sweet spirit. Her name is Erin and she does designer blogs. This month she is giving away 3 free blog makeovers. Her site is amazing and of course her blog looks GREAT! I would love to have a blog makeover to show off my family. So, everyone cross your fingers for me and my blog! Oh, and I am sorry about my blog stalking!

1 comment:

Erin said...

April, thank you so much for this post. It means so much to hear how much Mac's short precious life has touched so many people. You have 16 entries in the contest. :) I will be crossing my fingers for you!

Good luck and thanks again!