Thursday, January 8, 2009

Big Girl

It's Official! Caroline has a big girl Ponytail. I am thrilled, because now I have a different hair do for her other than pigtails. I would love to leave her hair down, but it becomes out of control in less than 5 minutes! Maybe when it thickens up that plan will work.

On another note, I forgot to post her 15 month weigh in at the doctor's office. When we went to the doctor she weighed 19 pounds!!!! She has moved up from the 2 percentile to the 5 percentile!!! We are super excited. She is about to turn 17 months and I really think she has added on a few more pounds. She is such a sweetie and I just love all the joy and sunshine she brings into our lives!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Beautiful! I love her ponytail. You're right she looks like such a big girl without the pig tails. I also love that you always have her with cute ribbons in her hair. You were destined to have a little girl! :)

Tammy said...

AWWWWW! She is soooo adorable. I can't beleive how big she has gotten. She has grow a lot even since you were here last month. By the time you get her binky from me she won't even be taking one.

Tammy said...

Maybe I should proof read my comments before posting. Ha-ha.

Bryan and Julie Schock said...

She is so cute!! My poor girl usually gets the same ol stuff from me. She is so deprived b/c I don't even know how to french braid...oh, the horror and yes I am mormon! J/K If you have any cute hair tips feel free to pass them along!

Sada said...

she's beautiful! I love these pictures!!

chrissy said...

I love the ponytail! I can't believe how much hair she has.

That's good she's gaining a little weight!