Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who is 'SHE"?

The other day Dusty bought some AXE body wash. On the back of the bottle this is what is says:

Want skin she can't wait to get her hands on?
AXE smoothing shower scrub with cactus milk exfoliates your skin
leaving it smooth and energized so she'll keep coming back for more.
What I want to know is....
Who is SHE? And why did SHE not clean my house, scrub the toilets, wash a load of laundry, mow the grass, and feed the dog?
So, yeah! Who is SHE and where did SHE go???

2 comments:

barterboutique said...

This reminds me of an episode of the Simpsons when Marge says, "I'm going home to the man I love." Then, Homer says, "Who is HEEEEEE?" hahaha.

chrissy said...

Ha ha, you're too funny!

Sometimes, I think the idea of a sister wife wouldn't be so bad. Imagine help with chores, a babysitter for the kids, maybe even get a little alone time with the Mr.! (And I hope you know I'm totally kidding! Kind of... heh heh)