Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

Cameron and I started back to school today. Yep, you read that right. I am back in school trying to finish up my Education degree that I started so long ago. I am taking a full time load and I was feeling pretty confident until this afternoon when I checked my online classes. You should see how much work there is to do! I guess you could say I am freaking out (just a little) but I am excited! So, as Cameron enters the 1st grade, I enter my Junior year at the University of Houston.
Here are some morning shots of the kids before Cameron headed off to his new school.

Mom & Cameron on their first day of school.
Please excuse my goofy glasses. I have chronic dry eye, so the doc has placed me on glasses only! Boo!!!

5 comments:

chrissy said...

Wow, congrats and good luck to BOTH of you!

barterboutique said...

hi ho hi ho it's off to school you go! have a great year!

Angie said...

Good for you! You're brave to head back to school, I hope you and the boys had a great first week.

Sada said...

Good for you! I know how I felt in school -- keep your head high and keep plugging along no matter how overwhelmed you feel. If you do that you'll be done before you know it!!!! Absolutely love the pictures. BEAUTIFUL kids!!!

Mommy23 said...

Hope you enjoy school. I taught for 10 years and LOVED it!

Now that school has started my family is constantly looking for fun things to do on the weekends. I just discovered Freckletown.com It's just for Katy and they post a free movie code for the Redbox machines around Katy. Maybe you could get a free movie and take a break from your studies :-)