Wednesday, September 17, 2008

28

happy birthday to me!


Today I turn 28, so I thought I would share 28 things about me.
1. I love CUPCAKES.
2. I love cold weather.
3. I love to wear my black workout Capri pants.
4. I dislike hot weather.
5. I love organization.
6. I love to clean.
7. I love the color white in a house.
8. My favorite color is pink.
9. I love to mow the grass.
10. I love M & M's.
11. I always mix my popcorn with M & M's.
12. My favorite movie is the Notebook.
13. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks.
14. I met my husband at EMT school.
15. I love to shop at Sams, just to get the pizza and Coke special.
16. I am addicted to BC headache powders.
17. My favorite shopping store is the GAP.
18. My favorite thing to do with my family is to go to the airport with a bag of Krystal hamburgers and watch the airplanes take off.
19. I love cheesecake.
20. I love buying shoes for Caroline.
21. I like to run.
22. I love to take pictures of my family.
23. I don't own a pair of sunglasses.
24. I want to buy a RV camper.
25. I use my diaper bag as a purse.
26. I love to fish.
27. My favorite season is fall.
28. I love to sing, even though I am tone deaf.
and one to grow on...
I have always wanted to own a black dress and a nice pair of heels. Maybe in the next year I will :)

5 comments:

lynette said...

happy birthday! i hope you enjoyed some yummy cupcakes!

chrissy said...

Oh darnit, I'm late!

Happy Birthday!

I'm right there with you on #'s 5 &6. It's obsessive, really.

I cried and cried when I watched #12.

I've never thought of doing #18, but it sounds kinda fun! My kids would probably love it.

I'm a little shocked at #23, though. I don't go anywhere without my sunglasses. I've had little kids in primary on Sunday remind me that I'm wearing them during my sharing times. Oops.

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Sada said...

This info is so cute! You would totally get along with me and all the girls I know! You have similarities with all of them!

Melissa Romanowski said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...happy birthday to you...happy birthday April...happy birthday to you. I have not been on blogspot for a while. Sorry I missed your b-day. I hope you had a great day and enjoy the times that you can say you are in your twenties.