Saturday, September 6, 2008

tag...your it!

I have been tagged by my new friend Sada. Here are 7 funky things about me.

1. I love chicken salad sandwiches!!!!!!! My friend Karla swears that one day I will turn into a chicken. When I was pregnant with Caroline I used to eat 3-4 sandwiches in one setting. My doc tried to tell me to cool it to one sandwich and an apple. I didn't listen and maybe that is why Caroline was 9 pounds!
2. When I am nervous I say "Just kidding" or "Just joking".
3. I get super duper nervous when I play board games. My heart starts beating fast, my palms get sweaty and I lose any common sense I might have had.
4. I used to be a competitive figure skater.
5. I used to teach ice skating lessons when I was in high school.
6. I can't sew. However, I really want to learn. Just thinking about it makes my hands get sweaty and my heart beating faster!!!!!
7. I have many dreams. BIG DREAMS.... I would like to one day open up my own bakery and just serve cupcakes. Maybe one day become really good at taking pictures and have my own photography studio. Write a recipe book with Dusty and have it published. Last but not least, have our own family restaurant and have Dusty be the chef.
Hey, A Girl Can Dream Can't She?!?!?

I now tag my blogging friends Chrissy, Mandy and Melissa. Can't wait to hear about you ladies.

5 comments:

lynette said...

i love chicken salad too...yum! Where's the best place to get one in houston, or do you make your own?

The Youngblood Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Youngblood Family said...

Lynette,
My wonderful husband makes the BEST chicken salad. I have never ordered it from a restaurant before...I just order chef Dusty to the kitchen. :) LOL
I see Chick-fil-A has it on their menu though and I have been wanting to get it. I am just afraid to pay $6 for something that might not be good. I will let you know if I ever get around to trying it.

chrissy said...

Sweet! I'm totally going to play. I'll post about it tomorrow after I have a chance to think about it.

chrissy said...

I lied, I just finished it tonight. I guess I'm more quirky than I thought :)