Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Walking & Shoes

We have been so busy lately with party planning and getting ready for back to school that I forgot to post that Miss Caroline has learned to walk. Since my video camera is broke, here are some pictures that (kind of) show she can walk. However, she still prefers to crawl because she can go super fast and get away from her brothers.





Here is CC examining her new walking shoes:

Just had to show this picture because her legs are so chunky! (even though she is unhappy)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I have to admit to having seen yours before via lynette. You have a cute blog and adorable family, so glad blog stalking has brought us together ;)

Sada said...

She is precious! A monumental moment -- when they walk! It's so funny seeing them teeter around. I love it!