Monday, October 3, 2011

"a little something"

Fall is here and I am beyond HAPPY!!!!!
I've started pulling out the decorations...Okay, actually buying them. I have never really decorated for Halloween or for the fall. Well, unless you count the yearly scarecrow I put in our yard. But, this year I'm doing it!!!! I'm getting crafty!
I even decided to give my munchkins a little something every day until Halloween (what was I thinking???) Now beware of a posting everyday about their "little something" (I need this for our family album.) The kids are pumped and so are we. Now come on weather and stay cool and crisp! Happy Fall Everyone!


October 1st-Charlotte's web & a Halloween Wii Game
October 2nd-Reese's Pumpkin Candy & Red Vines



October 3rd-Pink hair and Spooky Halloween Masks

No comments: