Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cameron & Caroline

Here is Cameron & Caroline's school pictures....
Just kidding! I don't purchase school pictures, plus Cee Cee hasn't even started school.
Something about taking the traditional school pictures just bugs me.
So, I only take & purchase my own pictures. Plus, I get to make my kids laugh and that is priceless!


Name: Cameron Lee Youngblood
Age: 9
Grade: 4th
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Sports: Football & Baseball
Favorite Movie: Iron Man
Favorite TV Show: Brain Surge & Man vs. Food
Favorite Song: Twist & Shout
Favorite Food: Corn Casserole
Favorite Dessert: Cheesecake
Favorite Candy: Kit Kat
Favorite Subject: Science
Favorite Team: Atlanta Braves
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Dream College: Duke University
Future Career: FBI or military


Name: Caroline Summer Youngblood
Age: 4
Grade: Pre-Pre-K
Favorite Color: Pink!
Favorite Sport: Riding her bike
Favorite Movie: Charolotte's Web
Favorite TV show: Max & Ruby
Food: Mac & Cheese
Dessert: Everything and Anything sweet!
Favorite Animal: Dogs
Candy: Lollipops
Hobby: Loves to do puzzles and play with her Barbies


***Jake will be posted an another date. He was in a sour mood before school.***

1 comment:

The Schmidt Family said...

I love this! Great photos...nice and clear. I think I am stealing the idea though. I am such the copy - cat!