Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Thoughts

Greetings Everyone. Not much has been happening in the Youngblood family. We have been busy with the same old stuff.... gym, Caroline's nap, me in school, 1st grade homework, dinner and bed. School has consumed any spare time I might have had. Well, I have managed to get my butt to the gym everyday. I have come to enjoy my workouts now. After I had Caroline, I could not get motivated to hit the gym. However, about 3 weeks ago I started taking a class and I love it. It has kicked MY BUTT, but I have come to enjoy the 30 straight jump squats and traveling lunges that make my muscles ache so badly!
On another note-I took the kids to the park the other so they could feed the ducks and play. I also thought I could get a super cute picture of the three kids, but failed miserably. It was so cold and windy and the ducks and the bread were such a distraction. Scroll down to see some pictures of the park experience. *i decided not to post the picture of the 3 kids, because CC had a terrible runny nose*

2 comments:

Tammy said...

We love this park. You have way more energy then me. Your kids are always dressed soooo cute.

Sada said...

What angels! I love the pic of Caroline eating the roll. My kind of girl!