Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the night BEFORE halloween


BEWARE..... there are a lot of pictures in this post. A post that was long over due! Read on if you are interested.....

the night BEFORE halloween
The night BEFORE Halloween we went trick or treating at Kroger's. I know what you are thinking... Kroger's??? Well, I promised the boys they could dress up in anything they wanted to the night BEFORE Halloween, just as long as they were what I wanted them to be on Halloween. (I figured this was the last year I could pull off a family theme) So, here is what they picked....



After Kroger's we carved our pumpkins.



After carving our pumpkins we still had time for this big boy...


So, we thought this would be a good idea...



I thought it would make the cutest picture. Well, it did... but just not what I had in mind. I tried giving CC a piece of candy, but as you can see by the drool on her face IT DID NOT WORK. Again, not a good idea!

I will end this post with some happy pictures of my CC...

2 comments:

chrissy said...

Seriously, the pic of her in the pumpkin kills me every time!

Tammy said...

AWWWW! Pooooor CC. What a sweetie.