Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Yummy.....


Thanks to our friends the Paskett's, I have discovered a great website that makes me want to cook!!!! Yes, I said cook. As most everyone knows, Dusty is the cook in our family. As my boys will tell you, "Daddy is the best cooker" and "Mommy is a good sandwich maker". However, lately I have wanted to start cooking. I think it is because of this great website, thepioneerwomancooks.com. It has pictures of the food and goes step by step so even me, the worst cooker, can't mess up. I have not tried making anything off of this website yet but, the cookie dough & candy dessert looks delicious. This week I have made a hit with the boys by making wildberry muffins and the youngblood egg scramble. Happy Cooking Everyone!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Isn't that such a fun website? I must say some of her recipes aren't exactly on the healthy side but they are kid-pleasers! I had no idea Dusty was the chef! Happy Cooking!

Lindsay said...

I am so excited you have a blog. Even though you guys are right down the street, it seems I never know what is going on. Well, we will probably see you at Kroger soon!