Monday, January 14, 2008

Eight and Counting...


On January 8, Dusty and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. This year, we decided to stay at home and enjoy spending time with our kiddos. We had a nice dinner as a family and then put the kids to bed early. Then Dusty and I stayed up late having a Pac Man tournament. Needless to say, I WON!!!! When it comes to Pac Man I have to say I rule!!! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband, bestfriend, and chef. He is also the best father in the world. I could not ask for more. I love you sweetie!!!

2 comments:

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Congrats on 8 years! I love the blog and think you should post some new pictures of Carolyn. We haven't seen her in so long! :) Hope all is well! Hugs, Angie