Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Happy Trio

I love my kids so much!!! I have been blessed with three beautiful kiddos and I am thankful for everyday I get to spend with them. I can be having the gloomiest day, but when I see them my whole world lights up. They love me unconditionally and that feels GREAT. Not to mention, they think I am the coolest MOM in the world. I love being a mother!

Pictures that make me smile:

Caroline's wild hair (greeted every night at 2 am with this look)...



Cameron's Art Work...



Jake, always asking for a cookie,a piece of cake or some type of dessert...



And did I mention how hard it is to try and take a picture of three kiddos and get them to look at the camera at the same time? Gotta love them!
Take One:
Please leave Caroline alone and look forward!



Take Two:
Jake, please stop moving!



Take Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven.... If only we could see Cameron!



Last Take:
We Give Up...



THE END

1 comment:

Ammon said...

I think candid shots are always the best! Caroline's hair is CRAZY beautiful!