Monday, March 19, 2012

update


It's official! We have moved! Our old home SOLD and we are getting settled in our new CASA! We have been in our new house a little over a week now and we have been SUPER busy unpacking and shopping for new house stuff. Here's a short list of what we have been up too:
-unpacked a billion boxes
-spent 3 hours at Rooms to Go picking out the perfect family room furniture
-had to wait 4 days to get furniture to sit on (because we trashed our old living room furniture).
-spent 2 1/2 hours at Best Buy selecting a washer, dryer, and refrigerator. Only to wait 6 days to have it delivered.
-Ate out way toooooo much! I never thought eating out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner would get old. I think the restaurant, 9ers, knows us by name.
-bought Cee Cee a new queen size bed (even though I made a deal with the furniture man for a full size bed. Lucky for us that he packaged up the wrong size bed.)
-painted the game room & placed a huge Fat Head Saints football helmet on the wall.


So far we are loving our new house and neighborhood! One day I promise to post some pictures of our new house.

4 comments:

lynette said...

Wow! That seems fast! Where did you move to? Also, I have questions for you about Hemmenway Elementary. Didn't one of your boys have Ms. Duhon? I have some questions for you about her...

Congrats on the move! Can't wait to see pictures!

Angie said...

Hurray! You sold your house! Congrats on the big move! Post pictures now, I can't wait to see them. I understand unpacking, good luck with the boxes and making your home a 'home.' Exciting news!

The Schmidt Family said...

It looks awesome! I can't believe how much you guys have accomplished in such little time. Congratulations and I know you have been wanting this for some time.

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

Congratulations once again! can't waint to see pictures of your new home. Enjoy it to the fullest.