Tuesday, March 27, 2012

lunch date

Last week, we met with Dane & Kirsten for lunch. We went to Fish City Grill, in La Centerra. The food was great and we had a nice lunch sitting outside on the patio enjoying the cool weather.
Dusty got the shrimp & grits. His only complaint was they put too much butter and onions on it. I had the Mahi Mahi tacos and I thought they were pretty tasty. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would rate them a 7 overall.
I kind of went crazy taking pictures with the iphone. I love that I can whip out my iphone and snap some quick pictures of our outings. Sometimes carrying around my Nikon was a pain. After lunch, Cee Cee went and offered the ducks some crackers. The ducks weren't interested though. The waitress warned us before leaving the restaurant that the ducks were pretty well feed & spoiled from the restaurants in La Centerra always feeding them. Oh, well....I'm sure the birds enjoyed the crackers she threw out.