Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Christmas Tree

Last week it snowed here and the kids were thrilled!!! It was the perfect day for us. Cold, a little rainy, a little snow, decorating the Christmas tree and drinking hot cocoa. We could not ask for more!!! I just love cold weather.

Our Christmas tree, The Fraser Fir:

Two of the popular ornaments on the tree this year are:




The ever unpopular Christmas tree topper from Pottery Barn:



I love it. Dusty on the other hand wants to have something special up there. Something with meaning. He has been saying this for 8 years now. I guess he is still searching. Any suggestions?

Here are the pictures to document the snow...or should I call them snow flurries?





Jake trying to catch some snow??

And a picture of my Jake and Caroline enjoying the cold weather:


Happy Holidays Everyone!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

speaking of.....I have Jake's jacket. And I found Caroline's bink.