Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Boys

This post is in regard to a previous post which shows the boys in front of the Christmas tree. Here is the 2008 picture of the boys... for the family that was wanting an updated version.



As for Caroline in the picture... this is as good as we could get. Caroline does not like the Christmas tree. Will not even go near it?!?!?! Funny, because at Halloween time she loved every scary decoration possible! So,here she is! Trying to get out of Cameron's arms....

We had to move to the front of the house to even try to get a picture of the 3. Then Caroline was so into the candy cane that she would not even look at the camera.

I really think it is impossible to get a good picture of 3 kids below the age of 6!!!

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Sada said...

That is so hilarious -- scary decorations, but no Christmas tree!?! Kids are so funny. I love the pictures!! Your kids are so cute.

Bryan and Julie Schock said...

Hey April! I love the pics of the family. I've been blog stalking you guys since Dusty sent me a link to it. Mandy and I think Dusty found a good one in you and I've loved getting to know your family more. I look forward to us getting to know eachother. I have alot of memories that involve the Youngbloods (all of them!) and I miss that crazy family! Tell everyone hey for me and we'll talk soon!