Saturday, March 8, 2008

book tag

I have been tagged for the FIRST TIME by Lynette... and I am thrilled, even if it is a book tag! I don't mind book tags, because I love to read. So, here it goes...

Rules:
Grab the book nearest to you
Go to page 123
Go to the 5th sentence on the page
Type the following 3 sentences

"No. I don't even remember getting up and going to school in the first place. It's like a blank spot in my head that I just skip over."

Pretty exciting, huh? Just joking. :) Those three sentences are from the current book I am reading, Nineteen Minutes, by Jodi Picoult.

I now tag Angie D., Liz Paskett, and Lindsay R. (sorry guys I don't know many bloggers out there)
I also tag TAKO -this could give you a new post.. if you are not to busy :)

4 comments:

barterboutique said...

Good job on your first tag!

Angie said...

Ok, I got the tag but my book is so lame. If I would have been tagged a month ago you would have had a glimps of eclipse, for the twilight series. I loved these books to much I almost want to read them again.

Hope you're feeling better!

Excellent Parent said...

Hi, Yes I do make these shirts, I make boys shirts and baby blankets. I am raising money for my church building, if you would like one. Bless you
Jessica

Excellent Parent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.