Saturday, March 8, 2008

about me...in pictures

I saw this on Lynette's blog and thought I would take a whack at it. You're supposed to answer the following questions by using Google Image Search. So here is a little information about me...in pictures.


Favorite Color:



Favorite Animal:


A Bad Habit:



Favorite Food:



Favorite Object:







Town You Live In:




Your Name:





Favorite Song:



Your Job:





Favorite Author:




A Place You Would Like To Travel:



Favorite Dessert:

Well, that is a little about me. I would love to see and hear about everyone else out there!

2 comments:

Ammon said...

I'm so glad you decided to take a whack at this!
It was fun to see all your pics!

Angie said...

I love Chick-fil-a. We need to have a date and take out kids there for lunch. Yummy!

PS, I also love the first picture.