Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

A few weeks ago, I turned the big 32 and the hubby let me pick out my gift! An Acura TL fully loaded!  It's the bomb!  I call the new ride, Snow White...and Dusty's truck, the Beast.



My sister-in-law brought over this bad boy.... It was so freakin YUMMY!!!!

The kids surprised me with gift cards to the Olive Garden and Papas BBQ. Dusty and I grabbed lunch at the Yard House. It was so fantastic. We had the tacos and they were simply delicious. I highly recommend this place! I also got my hair done. I decided to bring in some dark highlights and get rid of the bright blond. Not many people could tell, but my kids could! And to me that is all that matters! Here is me after leaving the salon....yep, I took my own pic! HA!

Can you see the "dark" highlights? Anyone? 

3 comments:

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

Happy Birthday! cute dark highlights, and beautiful your new ride! Enjoy it to the fullest:)

Angie said...

Happy Birthday! Sweet new ride!!!! Also, love the new hairdo. Beautiful as ever! Hugs, A

The Schmidt Family said...

LOOKS LIKE YOU SCORED! I can't wait to get a ride in the new ride. ha ha