Tuesday, June 26, 2012

10!

Cameron welcomed double digits on the 15th! I can't believe he is 10! We celebrated by having a few of his closest friends over and having pizza and cake. Cameron's big gift (and only gift-ha!) from us was an IPAD. We got lucky and scored a new edition and couldn't pass it up. He has spent hours on it, mostly photo booth,taking hilarious pictures of his friends, family, and pug dog. I thought I would post a few of him for a good laugh....

Happy Birthday Cameron! We love you so much! 

2 comments:

The Hernandez-Our Little Family.. said...

CONGRATULATIONS Cameron!!! the big 10 WOW!!! Hope you had lots of FUN. (I bet he LOVEs his gift, now a days IPADS are everyones best friend. just the other day right before fathers day wally says to me "mom what are you getting me for fathers day?" and i just looked at him with out responding and he says well if you and ali are getting me something make sure is an IPAD! LOL:)

The Schmidt Family said...

LOVE THE PICTURES!! The kids and I had fun...as always.