Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day for MiMi

Today, as I was going through my picture file looking for pictures to post about Mother's Day, I ran across this. How stinking cute is this!!??!?!? Jake and Caroline were so little and precious! Geez, did my heart melt with gladness. Then I realized it was a video with a shout out to MiMi. How perfect when thinking about Mother's Day. So, MiMi...this one is for you. We enjoyed your visit here this past week and sorry if it was a little crazy. We all made some memories and I am sure Abbi will always remember you taking her driving!!! :) We love you and look forward to when we can vacation on a sunny island with waves crashing in the background sipping on some Diet Dr. Pepper. We love you and miss you greatly! Enjoy and make sure you pause the music on the side and turn up the volume on the video.
(our old house-Patriot Park. Cee Cee, 1, and Jake,4)