Tuesday, September 27, 2011

parties

Jake had 2 parties this year for his birthday. 1 party at Chuck-e-Cheese with my family and then a party with his friends (and our super cool friends, which happen to be bff with our kids) at La Finca.

Just a few pictures from his party at Chuck-e-Cheese (we only go at 10:30 in morning to avoid crowds).







These are the only pictures I was able to snag at La Finca. It was a surprise dinner for Jake. He was a little worried because he got out of school earlier at 11 and we didn't celebrate until 6. He was so happy to see his best buds Alex, Taylor, Chance, Mylie, and Macy at the resturant! (And our best couple friends, Casey & Jerry and Joanie & Jason)

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

We had so much fun just chillin out! It looks like Jake had a great birthday. I am all for 2 b-day cakes. YUM!

Sada said...

ok seriously...the song playing on your blog "life's an hour glass" and you quoting "I'll love you forever".....your making me cry!!!!! That kid is soooo handsome - I love the sports coat! What a stud :)