Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm a Dancer. Yes, I am!

Here are the final pictures of Miss Caroline in her ballet outfit. I was too cheap to purchase pictures from the dance photographer, so I grabbed Cee Cee and we headed to one of the workout rooms at the Y for a little one on one photo time. Besides, I prefer my action shots...I mean it's not everyday I can capture Cee Cee making silly faces at herself in the mirror. Not to mention the wicked cool workout equipment in the background of the pictures.










Here are the pictures from Cee Cee's big night of dance...see previous post for the video.






Cee Cee usually likes everyone, but for some reason, she just couldn't bond with this little girl. Cee Cee would always tell me "I don't want my hair like hers!" I'm not sure what the deal was with that.







After the dance performance, we went out to eat at La Finca Mexican Restaurant. Cee Cee got the Tangled doll she had been requesting.



For now, we are taking a break from ballet. From the mouth of Cee Cee "Dance is boring Mom!"

2 comments:

The Schmidt Family said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I would love the two pics with Mia, Cee Cee and Taylor and the one with Taylor and Cee Cee.

Sada said...

you take the best pics ever!! Who needs their pics!!! she is precious :)