Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cake Boss

Cameron loves watching the TV show Cake Boss on TLC. He is always drawing in his sketch book different kinds of cakes that he can create. The other night, while Dusty was at work, Cameron presented this HFD fire cake to me and begged me to let him make it. I finally gave in and I am so glad I did. I think he did an awesome job. However, now Cameron has realized that he needs bigger and better products than Krogers can offer. He has now requested fondant icing, a fondant rolling machine, a turntable, and special spatulas for icing.

"Cameron's sketch of his cake"


Supplies that were bought at Krogers...time to upgrade


Red velvet..Yikes!










2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! Are you ever going to come to the Y again? Maybe we can swmim this summer!

The Schmidt Family said...

Very COOL! I think it is so neat that Cameron likes getting into the kitchen. :)