Friday, October 1, 2010

After school

Wow-I am so behind on my blog. I'm trying to catch up and I'm realizing I need an extra day in the week to get caught up on everyday life duties.
These pictures are from the first day of school-the afternoon adventures. MiMi was here visiting and made yummy Chicken & Dumplings for dinner. The kids enjoyed helping her in the kitchen and we had a great evening hanging out.











Ms. Abbi practicing for volleyball tryouts. She made the B team! Way to go Abbi!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are just adorable! I love it when there is a new blog to read and new cute pics to look at! I am working on getting mine up and running again with some new posts, but I make no promises! Blogs are a lot of work!! Ok, well Happy October and I hope to see you Christmas so we can catch up!