Friday, February 12, 2010

Hallow-Giving 2009

Yes, that title reads "Hallow-Giving 2009." I have been such a slacker and since this blog is going to be a book one day, I need to add some family events. So, bare with the "catching up pictures." So, what is Hallow-Giving you may be asking? Well, the first Thursday after Halloween, we have a Halloween/Thanksgiving party. The kids get to wear their Halloween costumes again (why only wear them once on Halloween night) and Dusty makes a yummy Thanksgiving dinner for us. Turkey, Rolls, veggies, apple pies, and all the fixings. Yum Yum! The kids get to snack on their Halloween candy while writing down thoughts of what they are thankful for. It is a blast! Here's to looking forward to a Hallow-Giving 2010....



4 comments:

Angie said...

Um, yes, I'd like an order of the butter rolls and apple pie, to-go please. :) Yum! Hoping we run into each other soon!

Elizabeth said...

That is such a great holiday! And that is the cutest Dorothy I've ever seen, seriously!

Sada said...

I love these pictures and boy do I need to work on having Landon say what he's thankful for!! We didn't even do a Christmas list this year (I was secretly worried to start it) so I have a lot to catch up on next year (oh - I mean this year :))

Lindsay said...

I just made my blog into a book and I love it! It makes me want to blog about everyting! You kids are getting so big!