Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Swing

Yesterday we spent the day hanging out with Papa EJ at Grandpa Dusek's house. My grandpa passed away recently and visiting his house brought back a lot of memories from when I was a little girl. Caroline has never been to my grandpa's house, so it was nice to capture some pictures of her running around in his yard and sitting in the swing that I used to enjoy as a kid.

P.S. CC hijacked this baby doll, so if it is yours & you would like it back, then we can sneak it out of the house. Just let me know :)





Miss Caroline just hAnGiNg:



My dad and Miss Caroline hanging out.



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Which month was it when caroline first let your dad hold her hand and walk along. I love that picture.

Mandy said...

I love these pictures! She's growing up!!

Sada said...

she's so cute!!! Sweet pics ;)

The Hollemans said...

Your photography and editing is getting amazing. Great Job!

Tammy said...

Hey girl! Long time but I'm back. I have to say CC hugging your Dad made my eyes water up. So Sweet!