Monday, October 5, 2009

Random Thoughts for a Monday

I'm having a case of the Mondays. I have so much homework (19 hours of college course work is a doozy!) and a super messy house to clean up. Plus, our dishwasher is broken, our sink broke last week and we had to fork out $300 for a new one, the brakes on Dusty's car are going out, I dropped my Blackberry in the toilet (my toilet) and today when I was cleaning up the boys room I noticed a crack on the ceiling. Feels a little wet, but no water signs. I told Dusty about it, but his response was "We will just wait until the ceiling falls through!"
I hope Tuesday is a better one!
And since every post needs a picture..... taken last Halloween, but still a favorite.



Happy October 5th!


3 comments:

Angie said...

Oh man. When it rains it pours huh? I just hate spending money on the house and cars, believe me I feel your pain. The last couple of weeks have been very similar for us (minus the homework). Think short term and prioritize. Tackle one obstacle at a time, you can do it. Big hugs to you!

chrissy said...

dang, you've been busy lately! i hope today was better than yesterday. and i laugh every time i see that picture of her in the pumpkin. you need to find a contest to enter that in!

Sada said...

OH girl -- you are killin me! What a day...and I bet you were still smiling. That pic of CC is priceless!!